Paragliding in Dobhi Overview
Nestled between the two tourist hotspots Manali and Kullu in Himachal Pradesh, Dobhi is one of the most visited destinations to experience Tandem Paragliding in India. Dobhi is located at a convenient distance of 21km from Manali, and 19Km from Kullu town, and is a mere 30-minute drive away from either destination.
Kullu valley is the meeting point in the land where the outer Himalayas meets the higher Himalayas. Surrounded by waterfalls and river streams, the valley is bisected by the river Beas. It offers a 360deg view in the real sense. It provides ideal conditions for good quality paragliding flights.
Your adventure starts as soon as you meet up with our pilots for briefing at the meetup point in Dobhi. Here you will be briefed by our expert pilots on your take-off and landing procedures. After the briefing, you will be taking a ride through the picturesque villages and apple orchids to reach the take-off site. Here, your pilot will strap you in the harness, wear your helmet, and attach the paraglider with brief instructions on the take-off procedure. Once geared up and briefed, you and your pilot will take a few gentle steps down the slopes until airborne. Enjoy soaring in the Himalayan skies where only eagles and the vultures do.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight 🙂
- All pilots are highly experienced and licensed tandem pilots.
- Safety equipment includes harness, helmets, and reserve parachutes.
- Reserve Parachutes used for all tandem paragliding flights.
- Passengers briefed on safe take-off and landing procedures.
- All flights are insured for both pilots and passengers.
- Transport to take-off point in Flayn (or Falayan)
- Professional pilot
- Safety briefing
- Use of paragliding equipment
- Use of action video camera
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Still photographs at the landing site