Paragliding in Dharamshala (Tang-Narwana) Overview
Dharamshala is a dreamy town surrounded by the Dhauladhar mountain range. It is gifted by dense canopies of pine, cedar and oak trees around the townships of McLeodganj. Feel like a free bird while paragliding in Dharamshala as it has the most zen, tranquil vibe for a city!
Unlike the commercial site of Indu Nag, our team has recced and found out a safe, clean location to let you truly experience the beauty of paragliding. In winters, the overall flight would take 10-15 minutes. Whereas in summers, on a good weather day, feel free to bask through a clear sky with a smooth 25-30 minutes flight.
Located on a pristine site around 15 km away from Dharamshala, the take-off and the landing spots are just 6 km apart. Rest assured to be picked up in a comfortable car from your hotel or prearranged pick-up spot. Once you reach the site, you just need to walk for 5 mins to reach the take off-site.
Prior to the flight, your pilot will brief you and have your back, don’t worry!
After the briefing, you would get fitted with a harness and helmet and will get further guidance from the pilot. Our pilot is a highly trained and experienced paraglider, so say bye to all your initial fears!
Once you are geared up with all the briefing and fittings, you would strap-in with our pilot. Post that you would jog down a gentle slope until you are airborne. And voila! You would instantly feel like a feather floating through your weightlessness. Glide over the lush trees, dreamy cityscape like a free bird. Greet the majestic Dhauladhar mountains while clicking photos, videos up in the air and just have the time of your life!
- We have a team of highly experienced and licensed tandem pilots.
- Our safety equipment includes a harness, helmets, and reserve parachutes.
- We use reserve parachutes for all tandem paragliding flights.
- We brief you for safe take-off and landing procedures.
- All our flights are insured for both pilots and passengers.
- Hotel Pickup (Optional Add-on)
- Transportation from pickup point near the Landing site to take-off point in Khirku
- Professional pilot
- Safety briefing
- Use of paragliding equipment
- Use of action video camera
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Still photographs at the landing site