Classic Paragliding in Bir-Billing Overview
Bir is one of the best paragliding destinations in the World that offers unparalleled flying conditions and breathtaking views of the mountains and the valley. With the difference of about 1100m between the take-off and landing, the flight time is around 15-20 minutes. The entire trip experience takes around an hour and a half.
Fly high and soak in the breathtaking natural landscapes of Bir-Billing with this thrilling yet meditative paragliding experience. Journey up 2500m above sea level to the take-off site in Billing and enjoy a safe flight with our highly experienced pilots.
Your adventure starts immediately after the convenient pickup from your hotel or a prearranged point of departure. Take the thrilling ride to the 2500m high take-off point in Billing. Your pilot will brief you on your flight while you’re on the way to Billing.
On arriving at the take-off point, get fitted with a harness and helmet, and listen to the pilot’s instructions carefully. Your pilot is a highly trained and experienced paraglider.
Strap-in with your pilot and jog down a gentle slope until airborne. Relish the feeling of weightlessness as you glide like a bird over the Billing forest and gaze at the mighty Dhauladhar mountains. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight 🙂
- All pilots are highly experienced and licensed tandem pilots.
- Safety equipment includes harness, helmets, and reserve parachutes.
- Reserve Parachutes used for all tandem paragliding flights.
- Passengers briefed on safe take-off and landing procedures.
- All flights are insured for both pilots and passengers.
- Hotel Pickup
- Transport to take-off point in Billing
- Professional pilot
- Safety briefing
- Use of paragliding equipment
- Use of action video camera
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Still photographs at the landing site